Successful Farmers Think – The Importance of Information, Mentors, and Adaptation – The Urban Farmer – Week 23
The Importance of Being Nimble and Agile in Farming
- It’s important to keep your business nimble and agile. It allows you to adapt to the market and change quickly.
- If you only learn the way that things are supposed to go, but you don’t understand the why or the thought process, then you won’t be able to think for yourself.
- “Nothing in life is cookie cutter. Everyone has their own set of circumstances. By understanding the thought process it can help you shape your thought process going forward.”
- Have mentors is a fast way to cut the learning curve and get ahead.
- Source out high grade information to help fast track your journey.
- You have to be prepared to spend money to start and run a business.
- A fresh 3rd party set of eyes can add a lot of perspective.
- Taking the time to look back at the previous week and plan the next week can greatly improve productivity.
- Don’t get too focused on what’s close. Take some time to step back and look at how things are going.
- Don’t forget about why you did this in the first place.
(12-13-19 redirected from lohre.com)