Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2021
Connect With Us
- Please email [email protected] for any media requests.
- Melissa Baker, Senior Vice President, Technical Core, will be available for media interview during the conference.
- Follow USGBC on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for updates throughout the conference.
Don’t Miss This Week:
- Visit with the USGBC booth at the expo hall (booth 5107) and meet one-on-one with staff and experts who can answer questions related to USGBC members, Arc, education, credentialing, advocacy and more. The booth will be open Wednesday and Thursday.
- State of the Industry with USGBC President and CEO Mahesh Ramanujam | 9 – 9:45 a.m. | Exhibit Hall H
- An exclusive Conversation with Emmy® Award-winning Writer, Actor, Director and Producer, Dan Levy | 12:15-1:15 p.m.| Exhibit Hall H
- Peter Templeton, president and CEO of Cradle-to-Cradle, will open the last day and introduce Keynote featuring Mike Richter, President of Brightcore Energy and New York Rangers’ three-time NHL All Star and Olympic Medalist | 9 – 10 a.m. | Exhibit Hall H
- Don’t miss the Women in Green luncheon. This year’s theme, “Steadfast and Strong,” celebrates 10 years of progress and of contributing to USGBC’s larger mission of creating a healthier, more sustainable future for all | 12:45 p.m.
Full scheduled and details of all Greenbuild sessions can be found here.
- Implementing LEED v4.1: A Practitioner’s Perspective | 8:30–9:30 a.m. | 20A
- Prioritizing Net-Zero and Equity in LEED for Communities | 8:30-9:30 a.m. | 20BC
- You Have Your Data, Now Do More With It | 9:45–10:45 a.m. | 23ABC
- All In for Equity—Shedding Light on the Headlines | 1:15–2:15 p.m. | 20A
- LEED for Cities and Communities: A Catalyst for Change in this Decade of Action | 2:30–3:30 p.m. | 20A
- Practical Net Zero Solutions in LEED | 3:45–5:15 p.m. | 20A
- LEED and the Speed of Change | 11 a.m.–12 p.m. | 20A
- Accelerating Building Decarbonization with LEED | 3–4 p.m. | 20A
- Celebrating Global Leadership: The people and projects advancing health and wellness, sustainability, resilience, and equity through green building | 11:15 a.m.–12:45 p.m. | 20A
- Future Shock: The Changing Role of Green Building in ESG and Sustainable Finance | 2:15–3:15 p.m. | 20A