• LEED Certification doesn’t have to cost more than a few percent
• Even a small home can be LEED
• Traditional designs can be LEED
• Energy and water savings quickly offset added costs
• Manufactured homes help reduce waste and speed construction
On track for LEED Gold this row house is a perfect example of green building that suits the style and architecture of the region. And it’s great to visit Covington and learn more about all the Green things that The Center for Great Neighborhoods of Covington, KY is doing south of the river. The tour will be Wednesday July 29 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. RSVP for the tour to Green Cincinnati. The home address is 524 Thomas St., Covington, KY 41014.
Go to Center for Great Neigborhoods – Seneca Place for more information and a map. Here is Seneca Place’s site. If you can’t wait and would like a personal tour (it is for sale) please contact Rachel Hastings, Director of Neighborhoods & Housing Initiatives, [email protected], 859-491-2220.
From the Seneca Place site,
“The Center For Great Neighborhoods of Covington is proud to deliver this new construction project to the charming Austinburg Neighborhood. Eight system built homes are planned for the 500 block of Thomas Street beginning November of 2007 with prices starting from $149,900 – $190,000. These homes are energy star rated and will ‘hopefully’ carry the LEED GOLD certification, suberbly insulated with hybrid heating systems and can be built start to finish in 12 weeks. Utility bills are estimated to be at approximately $100 per month. There are two floor plans to choose from with customizable finish options. Both have three bedrooms and two and a half baths with off street parking. If you like urban living with all of it’s conveniences and want the ease of new construction… this project is for you!! Please call 859-578-4966 for details or to schedule a personal apppointment.
System built homes brought to you by Phoenix building Soloutions. Model furnishings compliments of Verbarg’s Furniture.
* 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
* Energy Star Rated System Built Homes
* EXCITING floorplans for you to customize with your own finish selections!
* Enjoy the quiet serenity of Austinburg.
* Off Street Parking in the Heart of the City!
* $7,500 Builder incentives!!”
(11/27/19 301 redirect done and category updates)