Horseshoe Cincinnati will host a free festival event, the Hometown Market, on Saturday, Aug. 29, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on The Shoe. The festival will encourage guests to decrease their carbon footprint by shopping locally, but will also feature:
- Live music: Blue – grass inspired band, Bulletville, will perform from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and local cover band, The Touchables will take the stage from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Food trucks: Gold Star Chili, BuonaVita, East Coast Eatz and Cold Stone Creamery will be on site.
- Craft beer sale: Local craft beer from breweries such as Rhinegeist and Christian Morelein will be on sale for $2 a can or $10 for a six pack.
- Wine blowout sale.
- More than 30 local vendors from the Greater Cincinnati area will have product available for purchase. Highlights include Chicago Hot Dawgs, Peaceful Acres Lavender Farm, Mt. Kofinas Olive Oil, Harmony Acres Farm and Hazel Brown Photography.
- Cooking demonstration with free food samples, waste management and recycling presentation and rose cultivation demonstration.
Guests of all ages are welcome at The Shoe and all attendees will receive a free, reusable shopping bag. Use #HometownMarket to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.