Happy Holidays Everyone!
We thought we’d come up with the top ten greenest holiday presents, so here we go in order of importance.
1. A recycling organizer – We all want to recycle more but everyone has a hard time knowing what and how to recycle. Here’s a great organizer that fits just about everywhere and you’ll enjoy sharing the amazing results with your friends. Find more at http://www.uline.com/BL_8806/Stackable-Recycle-Bins
2. The Sink Positive toilet adapter will make you feel great three times a day! Cut your water use by 10% without sacrificing anything. It easily attaches to the top of your lou and you get immediate satisfaction. It got us to LEED Platinum http://sinkpositive.com/web/
3. A wooden bicycle demonstrates nature’s best composite material and gets all the looks as you cruise down the avenue. Get your order in today at http://sojournercyclery.com
4. Raised bed gardens are easy to plant and harvest. We like ours downtown, the deer aren’t around! Get yours at http://www.onesmallgarden.com/raised-beds/
5. We all should walk more and what better way than to share the experience with another in need around the world. Tom’s will help you do that http://www.toms.com/men/black-floral-paisley-mens-brogues
6. 2000-2006 Honda Insight – Sometimes you gotta ride but there is no better ride than this little baby that can get 100 mpg if you drive just right. The only car honored by the Sierra Club they run great and save at the same time. Check them out and call if you have any questions http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1090932_buying-a-used-2000-2006-honda-insight-hybrid-the-guide
7. Nest Thermostat – Does everything they say, even works together with the Big Ass Fan No. 8 to save and you are in complete control! You can’t save what you don’t measure and this makes it fun https://nest.com
8. Big Ass Fan – Yes that is the company’s name but it should be the coolest, smartest and most beautiful fan company. Super quiet and the woodland forest setting varies the fan as gentle breezes sway to and fro http://www.bigassfans.com/big-ass-fans-introduces-integration-nest-learning-thermostat/
9. Waste sawdust pellet grill – You wouldn’t believe it but sawdust is considered a renewable energy resource by the U.S. Green Building Council, we have a pellet stove in our LEED Platinum office and you get the hardwood smoke for free. Check out Trager Grills http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/detail/BBQ055#.VHZzTIfCAvY
10. Glider Ride – Experience the amazing sensation of flying like an eagle. No sound, no engine, no worries! An unbelievable experience http://soar-ccsc.com/Gift-Of-Flight