June 5, 2012 – Electric Vehicle (EV) Ohio Road Trip Stops In Cincinnati
June 5, 2012 - Electric Vehicle (EV) Ohio Road Trip Stops In Cincinnati – Cincinnati Electric Car Club Members To Attend – Green Energy Ohio (GEO) will make history by taking a first-ever electric vehicle (EV) road trip visiting five major Ohio cities the week of June 4-8. The trip will cover 534 miles in an electric vehicle (EV) charged using green energy. GEO and Clean Fuels Ohio (CFO) are partnering to make the tour a reality with Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) sponsoring the tour. The public is invited to attend free electric vehicle and green energy educational workshops from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on various dates and locations across the state. FREE LUNCHES will be served to those who pre-register. These venues are powered by renewable energy and feature EV charging stations.
• Columbus Electrical Trades Center (Monday, June 4)
• Cincinnati Joint Apprenticeship Training Center Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm – Cincinnati Tour – Workshop Location (Day 2 – Southwest Ohio Region)
Cincinnati Electrical JATC, 5455 Glenway Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
• University of Toledo Scott Park Campus (Wednesday, June 6)
• Warren Joint Apprenticeship Training Center (Thursday, June 7)
• Cleveland Indians Progressive Field/ Case Western Reserve University (Friday, June 8)
If you or a friend has an electric vehicle you would like to display, please contact GEO to confirm participation. Check out more about the event, tour stops and register at www.greenenergyohio.org. Tour stop exhibitors include: Advanced Distributed Generation, ClipperCreek, Delphi Automotive, EarthShare Ohio, Diane Sauer Chevrolet, Inc. and Rocknoll Energy Systems. Exhibiting opportunities are still available. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 985-6131.