Is a $159,000 LEED Platinum Home in your future?
From the Living Home website http://www.livinghomes.net/
“The LivingHome C6 is a revolutionary new prefabricated home that combines clean, modern design with our Z6, LEED® Platinum level environmental program and Cradle-to-Cradle CM inspired materials.
This is our first affordable LivingHome. It was designed by LivingHomes staff in collaboration with Make It Right, a nonprofit founded by Brad Pitt and architect William McDonough to build 150 affordable, sustainable homes in New Orleans’ Lower Ninth Ward, the neighborhood hardest hit by Hurricane Katrina. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each C6 will help support the efforts of Make It Right.
The C6 includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1232 square feet. The C6.2 offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1,100 square feet. Both feature open floor plans, and lots of storage, light and warmth.
Comfy. Conscious. Complete: $159-179,000, including a lifetime of happiness.*
Learn More About the C6
- Explore & Configure. Review the floorplan. house options, finishes and colors to create and share your own Virtual LivingHome C6. Way cool.
- Features/Benefits. What the C6 features and why that’s good.
- What’s Included. What it costs; what’s included; what’s not included; options you have.
- Buy/Build. Describes the process of building a C6, from finding the land, to move-in/lifetime of happiness.
- Photos/videos. Pretty pictures of completed C6s.
- Questions? Contact Us.
* Options extra. Local costs may vary. Other factors will probably impact your happiness, but the LivingHome C6 will seriously help.”